Thursday 1 December 2016

Copyright of the song

In order to avoid any copyright infringement, we had to the following email to the owners of the song. 

Hello Jason and the whole of Bombay Bicycle Club,

I am writing to you to request permission to film a music video version of your song 'Always Like This'. This forms part of my OCR A-level Media Studies course where my task is to record a music video to a song of my choice. It is only for assessment purposes and will not be used for any commercial or profit seeking purposes. I acknowledge your copyright of the material and will not use it for any other purpose than that stated above.

If you require any further information or clarification regarding the use of this material for educational purposes please contact my teacher Mr Welch (welchch@tuptonhall.derbyshire.sch.uk)

Thank you for taking time to read this and I hope to see the band doing what they do best soon.

Yours sincerely,
Ben and Lewis

No comments:

Post a Comment